Similar products: Sold under at least three brand names, (1) Good Cooking and (2) Useful in North America and (3) Liven in the Pacific.
The Liven brand ships with the most accessory parts included.
Fan: Convection fan
Dimensions: 35.0cm (H) X 43.0cm (L) X 36.0cm (W)
Weight: Approx. 8.3 kg
Capacity: 9.5 US quarts / 10 litres
Runs at : Good Cooking brand 120 V (110 V to 125 V); Liven brand 220-240V
Temperature: from 120-440 F. 7 Preset Functions:, Rapid, Roast, Fry, Bake, Pizza, Steak & Skewers.
Timer: 0 – 120 Minutes
Bowl: stainless steel, dishwasher safe.
Lid: plastic. In the Good Cooking brand model, it’s clear. In other brands, it may be clear, or yellow, or green.
Model #: LR-KZ880 (Liven); UH-MC126 (Useful)
- Good Cooking model includes 2 racks (one high, one low), tongs, food roller (aka Cylinder Spit Basket — cylindrical basket that is mounted on the spit) and poultry fork (aka skewer to mount chicken on.)
- Useful model includes tumbler basket (aka Cylinder Spit Basket), rotisserie, and baking rack.
- Liven model includes Non-stick Fry tray, Flat Multipurpose Spit Basket, Cylinder Spit Basket, Spit Loading Base, high rack, Kabob Rods
Name: Good Cooking / Liven® / Useful
Phone: not known
Web: not known
Manufacturer’s product page: not known
Manual: Yes. Good Cooking customers seem dissatisfied by the instruction booklet; they say there is limited guidance
Recipe book: not known
- Manufacturer says you can bake, dehydrate, grill, fry and roast
- Fries: users say put in tumbling basket, cook 12 to 15 minutes from frozen (or set it to “fry” which auto sets the time and temperature)
- Customers who purchased the Good Cooking brand experience frustration at being able to find out how to order the extra accessories that the Liven brand purchasers got
- It’s difficult to clean “the grating over the heating element. That grating is not removable, unless you want to take out 5 screws. It gets caked with burned on grease, and is impossible to get clean, even with steel wool pads. As long as it is on the unit, the amount of scrubbing that can safely be applied is not sufficient to get all the grease off of it.” Amazon Customer Review, March 2014, https://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-reviews/A2GQ0PYSZCA9W9/ref=pdp_new_read_full_review_link?ie=UTF8&page=7&sort_by=MostRecentReview#R2PF4IQUXI2E8J
|↑1||Amazon Customer Review, March 2014, https://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-reviews/A2GQ0PYSZCA9W9/ref=pdp_new_read_full_review_link?ie=UTF8&page=7&sort_by=MostRecentReview#R2PF4IQUXI2E8J|
I am from Egypt and have just bought an air fryer, It’s Elite HA-01 with 13 liters container capacity and 1100 w rated power, AKA Spaceship Air Fryer.
Well, the first day I grilled 3 big steaks, it took 3 times the recommended time to cook and the interior came out pink. The vegetables I put with the steaks came out nearly row.
next day I tried grilling a 1300 grams chicken using the rotisseries and again it took twice the recommended time and needed another 15 minutes after cutting the chicken into 4 parts to complete cooking, it was delicious.
Third day I cooked 3 nest egg servings and, again, it took 16 minutes and I had to put them in the microwave for 2 minutes and they came out great.
What do you think? Is the electric element insufficient for the capacity?
Do you think I should return it to the shop or use it in a combination with the microwave as I liked the taste of the fried food.
Sorry for the long story and thanks for your patience.
Looking forward for your opinion.
Hot Air Frying
Hi Ahmed, we don’t have any direct experience with that model, which looks to be similar to the Good Cooking / Liven model.
All the air fryers we’ve used have 1400 W or higher. One thing you could do is try cooking less food at a time, just as an experiment if you are wondering about the 1100 element being sufficient. Now, that may not be a practical experiment if you need more food cooked than that at one time to feed everybody. But it would let you know — okay it can cook less food in the time they suggest, but that doesn’t help you if you need to put more food on the table at once. Let us know what you end up deciding to do.
I want to ask plz about (ikon air fryer lk-01a) 10 litter,if it fry well and which one better this one or (secure)?