Heat: Halogen and Infrared
Fan: Convection fan
Weight: 15.2 lbs
Capacity: 11.5 US quarts / 11 litres
Runs at 110v
Temperature: lowest is 125 C (257 F)
Timer: Maximum 60 minutes. Auto off.
Extender Ring: Included with 777MH model and 787MH
Model #: 777MH (includes extender ring). 798DH model digital, with pre-heat button. Also 787MH (includes extender ring).
Other: Includes two cooking racks, tongs to lift hot cooking racks, and a support rack for the hot lid when you lift it off to check on the food. Removable electrical cord. Automatically stops cooking when you lift up the handle.
Note: it’s unclear how the 777MH and 787MH models differ from each other. Both have are same colour, have same technical specifications, and come with the same accessories. The 787MH may be a slight upgrade, though. One Amazon reviewer wrote, “(The 787MH) model is an improvement over the 777MH. My 777 started shedding the ceramic insulation around the bulb contacts after about one year of almost daily use. The ceramic insulation rings were replaced with some (what I suspect) composite sleeving on the 787 model. Also, the ring around the fan has air vents now, which allows for better heat penetration to the bottom of the bowl. The average temperature in the bowl (higher at the top, lower towards the bottom) is true to the dial at the 350F setting. The design is more modern-looking and the head is a little slimmer. The marking is etched directly into the plastic top, as opposed to a film glued onto the top of the 777 model. The handle-operated ON/OFF switch is a single-motion action now as opposed to a two-step action before. The fan runs smoothly and the cooking is better than with my old 777 model (the bottom of bowl runs warmer on the 787). The only step down from the 777 is the handle. There is practically no friction built into the hinges and the head tends to swing away from the horizontal position when held by the handle. This requires a little of a balancing action of the wrist in order to set the head flat onto the bowl.”  https://www.amazon.com/review/R5ZYP6TYJOD4L/ref=cm_cr_pr_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B004B0Y0HO
Name: Secura Inc.
Phone: 1-888-792-2360. Also https://www.thesecura.com/contact/
Manufacturer’s product page: https://www.thesecura.com/product/turbo-oven-classic/
Accessory items: https://www.securaturbooven.com/
Notes: 20100 South Vermont Avenue, Torrance, CA 90502
Manual: Yes, included. Manual also available online.
Recipe book: Yes (rated better than the recipe booklet that comes with the similar Fagor model.)
- Handle has a safety button. You need to push the button and then lower the handle to turn on the oven heating.
- If power appears to die to your unit, check that the cord is pushed all the way in to the unit.
- The digital 798DH model has a pre-heat button. The dial model does not.
- According to a customer comment left on Amazon on 2 March 2013, you can buy replacement halogen bulbs from Secura for around 25.00 with shipping. Replacing is a bit tricky, though, and don’t touch the bulb with your bare hands.  https://www.amazon.com/specified-what-diameter-dia-plate/forum/Fx3VZAPV0OVQPUT/Tx3EOW6V7A26SM5/1/ref=cm_cd_cl_ch_al?_encoding=UTF8&asin=B002MYSDVA
- According to some customers, this is the replacement bulb on Amazon
- “The lamp on this oven burned out in 4 months. The replacement lamps are $25. In order to replace the lamp, it is necessary to disassemble the whole top. I counted 25 screws, washers, and other items that had to be removed to get to the wiring. The lamps are extremely delicate. After four hours, I gave up and sent this item to the recycle bin. The problems with this item are design, not faulty manufacturing. Any part that is like to wear out quickly should be designed to be easy to replace. This item failed that test.”  https://www.amazon.com/review/R1T39E20BYIHGA/ref=cm_cr_pr_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B002MYSDVA
- Will accommodate oven-safe dishes up to 10 inches (25 cm) wide
- Model number is on the silver sticker on the reverse side of the cooking lid.
- Chrome finish wears off racks quickly, exposing coppery metal underneath
- Can handle a combined amount of 5lb of potatoes and 2lb onions at one time
- Some US customers have noted that cooking recommendations in the booklet are in celsius, while the oven top is fahrenheit
Secura Turbo Oven Accessories
There’s a 4 piece and a 7 piece accessory set. The 7 piece set, called the “Complete”, is the 4 piece set with 3 added pieces.