The Actifry™ spare part business is a going concern and seems to do a roaring trade.
While you might initially think that’s bad news — why is such a supply chain needed? — ultimately, it’s good news to realize that you won’t be out in the cold should something go wrong.
On this page, we have tried to provide you with links / ideas / guidance about where to start looking for the part you might need. Please note that:
- the person offering a part for sale would be / should be the best source of advice as to suitability of a particular part for your machine;
- sadly we can’t help you locate a specific part for your specific model because we won’t pretend to be authoritative and knowledgeable about every single detail of every single model — again the part seller should be able to provide accurate information that we can’t possibly.
- the links are provided “as is” for your reference only and should not be construed as an endorsement of any site.
It’s our hope that these source links will at least save you some time in figuring out where to start looking.
First things first — don’t panic
Realizing that your cherished Actifry machine has a problem can cause a great deal of anxiety.
I’ve been there, and can say, “don’t panic.”
Most parts are relatively inexpensive and can be in your hands quickly to have the machine back up and running in a matter of days.
And, Actifry parts are constantly improving: chances are that the replacement part you get will be of a better quality, even if just slightly, than the original was.
As for the engines / motors themselves, I do recommend whenever possible purchasing an Actifry with an extended warranty. But, if you couldn’t, or didn’t, or did but it has expired, don’t worry: I have read several people saying they were able to source engine / motor parts relatively inexpensively and replace them quite easily.
So don’t panic. It will take a few days and a few bucks to solve your problem but not a lot of either, so you should be back in business shortly.
Next — your model number
When you are looking for or ordering spare parts the very first thing you’ll need to know is your model number. A pan or paddle from one Actifry model in most instances won’t fit another.
The Actifry model number is on the bottom of your machine.
- Unplug your Actifry, and make sure it is cold and empty.
- Gently turn the machine over so that you can see the bottom of it.
- Look for the “rating plate” information. It may be pressed right into the material of the machine base, or it may be a label that is stuck on.
- Look for the word “Type” , “REF”, “ART” or “Model” (which word it is will vary by country of issue.)
- The model number will be the line of characters following that word. Often, Actifry models start with “AG”, “AH”, “FZ”, “GH”, “YV”, etc, and then a series of numbers.
Knowing your model number should drastically reduce if not completely eliminate your chance of getting the wrong part for your model.
Global online sources
Sources in specific countries
Don’t forget: web sites can be useful in helping to inform yourself about parts availability and price ranges, but if a seller offers a customer service line phone number, it never hurts to phone and grill them directly just to re-assure yourself you’ve identified the correct part.
And, if you don’t see the part you need listed on a seller’s site, contact them and ask: often times parts providers will have the part but just not have gotten around yet to listing it!
Please let us know of any sites we’ve missed. Please note we only list sites that are actual direct parts sellers themselves; not sites that are compilation lists of links to other sellers on Amazon, Ebay, etc.
Note: SEB is the overall maker of Actifry; it is SEB that runs the various “Home & Cook” sites.
Australia Actifry Parts
Tefal Actifry Australia (phone; don’t rely on web listing of products, it is very incomplete.)
Canada Actifry Parts
(Don’t rely on web listing of products, it is very incomplete.)
T-Fal Canada / Phone: 1-800-418-3325. Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 4:30pm, Friday 8:30am – 1:00pm.
As of November 2016: Abtec Parts.
(These are the only Canadian sources we know of to date, other than E-Bay and Amazon.)
France Actifry accessoires, consommables, pièces détachées
TVAE Electronic Service Centre (link valid as of October 2014)
Belstar Electrics (use their searchbar to search on Actifry)
buyspares.co.uk (use their searchbar to search on Actifry)
Wesco Electrical (use their searchbar to search on Actifry)
United States Actifry Parts
T-Fal Service Centres (link valid as of October 2014)
EReplacement Parts (use their searchbar to search on Actifry)
* Actifry™ is a registered trademark of SEB, France.