Air roasted peppers
Servings 6 cups (1 kg / 2.2 lbs)
Put olive oil and maggi in Actifry pan.
Peel and slice onion; add to pan.
Wash, cut, stem, seed and slice the peppers. Add to pan.
Cook for about 25 minutes.
Quantities are for a 1.5 kg (2.2 lb) size Actifry bowl. If you have a smaller machine, keep oil and Maggi quantities the same, but cut bell pepper quantity in half.
If you don't have Maggi, just omit. Or try something else that strikes your fancy. A few drops of liquid smoke? Some Worcestershire sauce?
I suppose the onion is optional, too. I just thought the flavour added a little more interest. And the roasted onion is very nice. Fresh garlic I think would burn.
For basket-type airfryer:
1. Put olive oil and maggi in large bowl.
2. Peel and slice onion; add to bowl.
3. Use only 6 bell peppers. Wash, cut, stem, seed and slice the peppers. Add to bowl. Mix all with your hands.
4. Put in air fryer basket. Cook for 15 minutes at 160 C (320 F).
5. Dump basket into your stirring bowl. Stir. Put back into air fryer for a final 5 to 10 minutes.
Serving: 100g | Calories: 61kcal | Protein: 1.5g | Fat: 1.8g | Sodium: 6mg | Fiber: 3.2g