Similar products: Sold under at least three brand names, (1) Good Cooking and (2) Useful in North America and (3) Liven in the Pacific.
The Liven brand ships with the most accessory parts included.
Fan: Convection fan
Dimensions: 35.0cm (H) X 43.0cm (L) X 36.0cm (W)
Weight: Approx. 8.3 kg
Capacity: 9.5 US quarts / 10 litres
Runs at : Good Cooking brand 120 V (110 V to 125 V); Liven brand 220-240V
Temperature: from 120-440 F. 7 Preset Functions:, Rapid, Roast, Fry, Bake, Pizza, Steak & Skewers.
Timer: 0 – 120 Minutes
Bowl: stainless steel, dishwasher safe.
Lid: plastic. In the Good Cooking brand model, it’s clear. In other brands, it may be clear, or yellow, or green.
Model #: LR-KZ880 (Liven); UH-MC126 (Useful)
- Good Cooking model includes 2 racks (one high, one low), tongs, food roller (aka Cylinder Spit Basket — cylindrical basket that is mounted on the spit) and poultry fork (aka skewer to mount chicken on.)
- Useful model includes tumbler basket (aka Cylinder Spit Basket), rotisserie, and baking rack.
- Liven model includes Non-stick Fry tray, Flat Multipurpose Spit Basket, Cylinder Spit Basket, Spit Loading Base, high rack, Kabob Rods
Name: Good Cooking / Liven® / Useful
Phone: not known
Web: not known
Manufacturer’s product page: not known
Manual: Yes. Good Cooking customers seem dissatisfied by the instruction booklet; they say there is limited guidance
Recipe book: not known
- Manufacturer says you can bake, dehydrate, grill, fry and roast
- Fries: users say put in tumbling basket, cook 12 to 15 minutes from frozen (or set it to “fry” which auto sets the time and temperature)
- Customers who purchased the Good Cooking brand experience frustration at being able to find out how to order the extra accessories that the Liven brand purchasers got
- It’s difficult to clean “the grating over the heating element. That grating is not removable, unless you want to take out 5 screws. It gets caked with burned on grease, and is impossible to get clean, even with steel wool pads. As long as it is on the unit, the amount of scrubbing that can safely be applied is not sufficient to get all the grease off of it.”1
Amazon Customer Review, March 2014, http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-reviews/A2GQ0PYSZCA9W9/ref=pdp_new_read_full_review_link?ie=UTF8&page=7&sort_by=MostRecentReview#R2PF4IQUXI2E8J ↩